donderdag 5 februari 2009

My last Expo In Am*Dam

Looked something like this...






















Subject: Mathieu Keuter Work in Progress
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 21:20:03 +0100
From: info@mathieukeuter.com

Hello iedereen

I will have another expo opening this weekend in het ACF in Amsterdam,
think I will even be there at the opening to talk about my filosophical vieuws on photography.

So you are all invited to come and have a look..

I will present a project that tells about fotograferen om het fotograferen en avonturen beleven om het avonturen beleven.
It's called Avonturen op het Platteland and exists out of a lot of beautifull boring landscapes
and cute portraits of my friends juggling around with camera's,
also all our bikes, cars and brommers worden allen op schattige wijze meegeportretteerd.

Dikke vette jongensboekenromantiek dus weer.

Hasta Luegos!

Mathieu

Geen opmerkingen: